Friday, May 22, 2009

Metrocast Cable - Share your horror stories

It is now day 3. I still have not heard from Metrocast with an explanation of what happened on May 19th to Channel 723 (WPFO - Fox 23). I still have not explanation for why every time I call Metrocast (as late as yesterday), I am told that I do not get channel 723. That's interesting since I watch it every day.

I can't even use the words "customer service" when speaking of the department at Metrocast from which I would like to receive a call. There certainly is no service, and they've noted my account as a "pain in the ass" customer.

Here's the reality. The people that take trouble calls there know close to nothing. Just because they are in New Hampshire and don't get channel 723 (they get Fox 25 out of Boston on channel 725) doesn't mean that I don't. How can they NOT KNOW what channels a customer gets. How can they NOT KNOW that the channels I receive are not the same as theirs. I am in another state. They have cable TV operations in several states. I pay them money every month to get these channels, but I am repeatedly told that I don't get channel 723, that's why I am having reception problems with that channel.

This is bordering on complete insanity. How can a company operate, or behave this way.

So every day I will write more and more disparaging comments about Metrocast Cable until I get some answers. Anyone else want to share Metrocast horror stories. Come on, join in on the fun!

And for your folks at Metrocast (that means you Krista, and Brad, and Judy, and Mike, so far), I'M WAITING.

No comments: