Friday, December 28, 2007

Who is watching WCSH 6, WMTW 8, or WGME 13?

I know that my viewing habits have changed since I moved to Maine back in 2001. The station or stations I watched then are not necessarily the ones I watch now. And how I feel about the local news definitely affects what I watch in general on that particular station. In other words, which local station do I turn to first to see what’s on in Southern Maine and Southeastern New Hampshire?

I’d like to get some unscientific feedback on this. Tell me what local news you watch, what local station is your favorite and has this changed at all over the years. If so, what specific opinions do you have that have made you change your mind about what station is your favorite in Southern Maine/NH, or what has kept you loyal.

Just leave me a comment and I’ll compile the data.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like WCSH.....they are not bias like WMTW and WGME.......Sharon, Lee, Katie, Kelsey, and Todd are Awesome in the Morning?

Unknown said...

WCSH is the best....Sharon, Lee, Kelsey, Katie, and Todd in the mornings are all awesome! WMTW and WGME are bias.